Per night € 130,-
4 nights € 460,-
7 nights € 820,-
- Nora Wa Hina can be booked for a minimum of 3 nights consecutive.
- One price will be charged regardless season.
- You are the only guests in the lodge.
- Prices are regardless the number of people ( max. 6 persons).
- Prices are in euros, you can pay us by banktransfer or paypal.
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning.
- Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
- The prices include the use of electricity, cleaning and local taxes.
The lodge will be fully served in preparation for your arrival. The beds are made and the refrigerator and boiler are on. Bedlinen, dishcloths, (bath) towels, washing liquid and shower gel are included (food and beverage excluded).
Would you like the lodge to be fully stocked with food and beverage, so you don’t have to worry before or after arrival? At an extra charge, to pay together with your groceries at Noro Wa Hina, this will be arranged for you.
In case you would like to have an extra change of linen during your stay, this is possible to a small charge, please contact our caretaker Cathy at arrival.
After guaranteed your booking by a deposit of 50% of the total nights spend at the lodge,we will send you per email a Welcome Guest Brochure.
Convinced? Check availability and BOOK
Terms & Condition
- Check-in 14h00 ( please arrive before darkness for your own safety).
- Check-out 09h00.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed in Noro Wa Hina.
- Reservations are confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit, to be paid within 7 working days.
- Balance of payment must be paid no later than 2 weeks before arrival.
- Cancellation of booking please in writing
- We advice you to take a travel insurance.
- Cancellation of booking 2 weeks or more before planned arrival: 50% of deposit is held ( regardless the reason)
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of planned arrival: 100% of deposit is held.
The owners are indemnified and held harmless by each guest against any claim arising whatsoever as a result of death, injury, damages, loss, theft whatsoever arising whilst being on the premises.
The owners has no liability in the following cases:
- Discomfort due to work executed by third parties, such as municipality/county and state.
- Discomfort due to building activities executed in the neighbourhood of the lodge.
- Interruption or lack of water and electricity.
Tips for travellers
What to bring
Your safari suitcase, packed properly, will ensure that you have everything you need for the ultimate African bush experience. Cotton clothing in neutral colors is recommended for all game drives and bush walks. It is best to avoid white clothing and dark colors for bush activities, as they tend to attract certain bugs.
We recommend packing the following items all year long:
- comfortable walking shoes/track shoes/hiking boots for walks; and sandals to wear around the lodge.
- swimming costume/bathing suits, sun block, sun hat, sunglasses, lip balm, mosquito repellent.
- camera and video camera, binoculars, spare memory cards and charging equipment.
- a jersey/ sweater for the cooler times of the day, especially in winter times it can be quite cold early mornings and nights.
Marloth Park is located in a malarial zone (low risk) so guests are advised to take precautions. Consult your doctor and take along some insect repellant. The South African summer, from November to March, is also the rain season, when mosquito’s are more active.
Cover up your ankles and legs at dawn and dusk and you should be fine. Please note that all beds have mosquito nets.
Please remember that your passport have to be valid for at least 6 months with a minimum of two blank visa pages for travelling.
A new immigration law is effected from 2015, under the new law, all minors( children under the age of 18 years) will be required to produce, in addition to their passport an Unabridged Birth Certificate ( showing the particulars of both parents) when exiting and entering South Africa ports of entry.
See Department of Home Affairs for more information.